Saturday, April 25, 2020

See Photos: 'Help Me Find My Twins Kidnapped at Gun Point in Ibadan" - Father Cries Out for Help



WHAT A COUNTRY ! MY TWINS children were kidnapped at gun point at my Ojoo residence Ibadan, around 8pm SATURDAY 10 minutes after I left my home recording lecture in a studio. (Father's Name: Sheik Taofeeq Akeugbagold: confirmed on his Facebook account) Everybody should pls for Allah's sake assist me in prayer and begging the abductor to pls be mercy with me expecially their mother who was barren for 12 years b4. Am begging not flexing anything. This is their pictures, help share wide. Oh my God!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Alternative Ad

Wikipedia

Search results

Let's Hear From You!

Name

Email *

Message *

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Blog Followers